Non Emergency Police

Eugene Police Department Non-Emergency:
(noise, suspected alcohol violations etc.) (541) 682-5111

Or click here for Eugene Police Non-Emergency website

To Report a Building or Zoning Nuisance: Reports Can Be Anonymous
report on line here


• Missing traffic or parking signs
• Dead animals in the public right-of-way
• Burned-out street light
• Potholes

call the city at (541) 682-4800.